I would like to tell you that I am working on next game, called Pillage.
Have you ever watched videos recorded during Black Friday? Have you seen people who are fighting using everything that they can pick up? A monitor? Such a good weapon! A broom? You look like a knight! What’s your opinion about that kind of battle? Is it dangerous? Funny? Crazy? Have you taken part in it?
If your answer is no, let’s give me a chance to introduce you to my concept of a new type of the game 🙂
I’m working on the game where you will be a participant in the biggest battle how you can only imagine, which takes place in the Shopping Center. The game concept is to set you in the Multiplayer World in the huge Shop Center(server can host 100 active players). You will be spawned in a random place on the map. It could be a shop or a parking garage or a toilet or elevator etc. etc.
There is a lot of ways to get a good loot in Pillage:
- You can try to find some pistols, shotguns, ammo and become a king of the map.
- You can find for example a machete and use it to kill some player who has got a weapon. (You think it’s impossible? I don’t think so. Maybe he forgot to reload 😉 ).
- You can collect valuable items. Then find Dealers on the map(They will be randomly spawned NPC who can buy your items or sell you whatever you need). As you can guess there will be a cash too!
You’ve got two types of cash:
- The cash you have „in your equipment” – If you will be killed you will drop it down and the other player can take it.
- The cash which you have in your bank account. You can transfer money in ATMs placed on the map. If you sell something to the dealer and you don’t want to buy anything just transfer money to your bank account. When you need them withdraw. It’s safer 😉
- Craft weapons using items you found. A baseball bat with nails? Why not?
- You can ask your friend to give you some loot – The easiest way! 🙂
There is no round-system. Everything that you have in your equipment will be saved when you leave the game.